HOW LUCKY AM I ! My new ornament from Tamara Dozier

It is that wonderful...exciting...heart-warming...nostalgic...totally hectic & draining time of the year! I love every minute.
Driving by all the decorated homes in the neighborhood, you can't help but feel the splendor of the season. Not to mention the beautiful holiday pins on Pinterest. So much inspiration. If only I had the time (and money) to make my home dream decor come to life.
I have embellished ever nook and cranny of the house with glistening Christmas charm. My vintage Santas wink and smile. Everything seems better at Christmas time.
Next weekend, we will drive to our favorite tree stand and pick out one special fern that "speaks" to us. Then, an afternoon of unwrapping the many ornaments, lights, icicles, garland, and what-nots. I can't wait.
This year, I have a new and special ornament to add to my collection.

The incredibly talented Tamara Dozier at Tilted Asylum had a blog give-away a few weeks ago and, whoo hoo, I won! I nearly jump a foot when I got her email. I am so thrilled to have this snowman and will find the perfect branch for him to hang in honor. Thank you so much for letting me play, Tamara! Check out her blog everyone. She even has a tutorial on how to make these festive ornaments!

Comments

  1. I am so glad you like your ornament and am honored that you are adding it to your collection. Your comments warm my heart and make me feel very special. Thank you. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts