Super Bowl Party Recipe: Pastrami Chicken Wings!



I MUST MAKE THESE!

I have football on the brain! PATS AT 4:30. GO PATS!!!!

I was surfing the net looking for new recipes. With all my stomach and gallbladder issues, I have to be careful what I eat right now. This recipe is NOT anything I should consider (LOL) but it looked sooooooo damn good. I am definitely trying this for Super Bowl Sunday just so I can sit and smell the fragrance. My husband Jeff will flip for these.
I love wings....or should I say I LOVE WINGS! But right now, wings do not love me back :(
So, while perusing through some boring, bland recipes, I stumble on this fantastic website, Foodwishes, that is chock full of recipes along with videos. I had to share with you all.
If you are like me, a visual person, you enjoy watching recipe videos. It helps the words make sense! And, low and behold, all the videos are on You Tube too!
So, check this site out: http://foodwishes.blogspot.com/
or go to You Tube and search for Foodwishes and give some of these recipes a try.

1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 1/2 pounds chicken wing sections
1/4 tsp white pepper
1 tbsp fresh ground black pepper
1 1/2 tbsp ground coriander
1 tbsp smoked paprika
pinch of cayenne, optional
2 tsp kosher salt, or to taste
2 tsp flour
Serve with Thousand Island or Russian Dressing

Comments

Popular Posts