HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


It is about 6:00 on Wednesday night. Today, I have been busy preparing for Thanksgiving. The pies are baked. The brownies are made. The stuffing is yummy and the bird is prepped. All is well.
Tomorrow we will be all busy with family fun, eating way too much, and making memories.....oh, and did I mention eating way too much!
I have so much to be thankful for....too much to count. My list probably sounds much like yours. I am thanksful for my family and friends when so many in the world are lonely. I am thankful for the food on our table when so many in the world go hungry. I am thankful for my health when so many are sick and dying.
Here is my Thanksgiving wish to you all.
May your home (and heart) be filled with all those you love; a bountiful table; and much joy and laughter.

Till later,
Cyndi

Comments

Popular Posts