IT'S FEELING LIKE HALLOWEEN

The last few days have been rainy and cold; a far cry from the hot and humid weather of the summer. As my Mom always said...."it smells like school!" For me, it felt like Halloween today. I have been working on new fall designs, but while I wait for them to become reality, I wanted to share one of my favorite local artists with you. Mister Reusch
A few years back, my husband and I attended one of his art shows. Jeff had met him through some mutual artist friends and they share a common interest in poster art (both being very talented gigposter artists). My husband fell in love with this pieces and of course, being the good wife, I purchased this original painting for him. My poor photo does not do it justice.
Mister Reusch is a freelance illustrator, poster artist, and teacher at Massachusetts College of Art.
If you would like to see more of his artwork, check out his blog at http://misterreusch.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. I love hearing about local artist. What a great piece of art!


    Wishing you a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharon!!! I think I am going to make it a regular monthly thing (now that I am blogging - LOL). I love sharing with others all the amazing people out there (such as yourself!).
    Hope all is well.
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts