SO MY CAMERA IS DEAD...

My camera has ended it's long run and I am trying to find a way to get my pictures from Halloween and Thanksgiving downloaded and posted.....along with everything else that has been happening. I do have one happy picture to share. The latest member of our family. Bailey! We are hoping to bring her home next Friday. Yes, Friday the 13th. This may now be a lucky day for us from now on.
Look at that face!!!!!!!! What a snuggle bunny.

She was at a shelter in Florida which was going to put her to sleep. But a shelter up here in MA said they would take her so she took the long trip along with a handful of other unwanted dogs, only to have no room for her again. Finally, a wonderful shelter in Salem, NH took her in, and ta-da, we found her. We have been searching for a rescue dog that needed a sweet young girl like Julia to shower it with love. Though we tried for months, nothing was "perfect"...until Bailey. Julia fell in love with her from the minute she laid eyes on her. If truth be told, I took a shine to her too. I have never owned a dog; always been a cat lover. But this girl just had a sweet charm I couldn't resist.
Hope you all had a fun Halloween and Happy Thanksgiving. Let's hope my pictures can be saved so that I can share with you all later. For now, I guess we all know what I will be asking Santa for this Christmas!
Chow for now,
Cyndi


Comments

  1. I love Bailey!! She is lucky to have found you! I hope you can share your pictures soon ;o) Take Care o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts