Sunday, December 2, 2012

AND THE WINNER IS...........

Julia put on her lucky reindeer headband for you all.
All the names were securely in place....
She shakes up the can.....
SHAKE,SHAKE,SHAKE
She pulls out a name.....
SHE TAKES THIS JOB SERIOUSLY!
and the winner is.....
Becca!
Congratulations Becca!
Please email me all your information and I will ship them out pronto!
Thank you all for playing! It was lots of fun. In a few more days I will be having another give-way.....so keep watching. Next time might be the winning give-away for you:)
BTW, thank you Julia for being a wonderful assistant!

3 comments:

  1. yaay! Congratulations to the lucky Becca!
    and what a lovely assistant you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what a cutie assistant! Thank you Cyndi I am thrilled! Wow how lucky am I.:) Becca

    ReplyDelete