AND THE WINNER IS...........

Julia put on her lucky reindeer headband for you all.
All the names were securely in place....
She shakes up the can.....
SHAKE,SHAKE,SHAKE
She pulls out a name.....
SHE TAKES THIS JOB SERIOUSLY!
and the winner is.....
Becca!
Congratulations Becca!
Please email me all your information and I will ship them out pronto!
Thank you all for playing! It was lots of fun. In a few more days I will be having another give-way.....so keep watching. Next time might be the winning give-away for you:)
BTW, thank you Julia for being a wonderful assistant!

Comments

  1. yaay! Congratulations to the lucky Becca!
    and what a lovely assistant you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what a cutie assistant! Thank you Cyndi I am thrilled! Wow how lucky am I.:) Becca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts