BE STILL MY HEART


Final touches on some last minute ornaments for my Valentine's Day tree are complete. Nothing like waiting till the last minute!
I'm pleased with how they turned out, since Valentine's Day is one of the few holidays I do very little creating for. Not sure why. I am a hopeless romantic, but Valentine's Day has never taken a front row seat in my creative brain.
This year I was bound and determined to add something new to my collection, and with little time to waste, I was able to pull these together this weekend.
Of course, I still have some unfinished pieces sitting at my work station, but duty calls. I have laundry & a little one to tuck into bed.....maybe later while I watch the Grammy Awards.

Hearts, hearts, and more hearts. And, with a left over bottle brush tree from my stash, I whipped up a some l-o-v-e. Hope you like :)









Comments

  1. such pretty ornies! and a darling little tree! Ive been doing lots of valentine creating. but I did a couple swaps and made a few things for a few peeps! last night, this morning and tonight I'll be working on valentines for my kids and hubby!
    then I'll be jumping in with both feet to easter fun! lol! what would we do with out holidays to create for?
    happy Valentines day!
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Blogger is being difficult...lets see if he lets me post this time. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! Happy Valentines Cyndi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS EVERYONE!!!
    I really should "get off the pot" earlier so I don't have to deal with last minute pieces, but I guess it wouldn't feel normal if I wasn't rushing!

    Pam - Blogger hasn't liked me either. None of my comments have saved lately. Must be a bug!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts