THESE CUTIES ARRIVED IN THE MAIL

Vivian from vivs-whimsy invited me to join an Easter Swap a few weeks ago. Oh, my my, what a swap this was. Look at the cuteness! WOW! I can't stop starring at them. My pics don't capture the color, detail, and craftsmanship of these gorgeous ornies.


This amazing felted bunny girl was created by Rebekah Conklin from Full of Bliss Creations. The detail is amazing and she screams vintage charm. I love her!


This adorable bunny sitting in a jello mold is so filled with sweetness. Tons of special details! Made by Valeria Kraft of Glittery Daze and Nights.


Theresa Whitmore of Sycamore Moon Studios felted this whimsical, amazing-beyond-words bunny. Look at that face. I want to pinch those adorable cheeks.


This golden goody was made by Cheryl Comfort from Artsy Fartsy. The sparkle and detail on this egg is breathtaking. My picture just doesn't do this justice.



Vivian vivs-whimsy, our hostess, made these two flippin' cute ornies. Yes, two! The felted chick in the glittery egg is to die for, and the felt egg ornament is as precious as can be.


My contribution was my Hippity Hoppity Bunny Ornament. I only hope that mine lived up to these talented ladies expectations.

I LOVE each and every one of these ornament and am proud to have these amazing artists pieces in my collection. I can't wait for my friends and family to come over on Easter so I can show them off!

Comments

  1. That is the coolest swap ever! ALL are such great creations for sure. I really must try felting some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited to get some of these felted piece. I have never done any felting, and it is amazing to see the detail that these ladies achieve. It makes me want to try it too....but I don't think mine will come out as pretty - LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts